Because we’re such a kick-ass, unique, unreal, so-damn-cute, down-to-earth, funny, sexy, and totally-not-what you-would-expect, inspirational family travel blog, you want to be a part of our quickly growing popularity.
You really want to be HERE if your target audience involves:
- travel-related products and services
- family bonding
- living out your dreams
- international destinations
- pursuing an inspired life
We talk a lot about travel destinations, the unspoken of sides of family life on the road, budget travel, spiritual growth, and all the quirky adventures we have along the way.
And what does that mean to an advertiser/sponsor?
People love us!
We’re cool, different, super modest, and have an exponentially growing loyal following of 25-50 year old, married with children, men and woman with an extraordinary buying power and an even higher desire to change their lives, also through sponsored influence.
We Influence A Powerful Audience!
We’re spreading like wild-fire via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linked-In, Stumbled Upon, and Google+. (God, we’re so damn cool!)
We’ve been featured in:
- Babble.com (2012 Nominee Best Family Travel Blog)
- Washington Post Communities (Voted Top Ten Family Travel Blogs)
- Rolf Pott’s Vagabonding website
- Austrian television
- Cambodia’s Phnom Phen Post
- Ynet– Israel’s #1 Online Newspaper
- The Boquete Panama Guide
- Triberr outreach of over 8,000,000 ( Did you catch that awesomeness!)
- 4,960 Facebook Followers
- 108,800 YouTube views
- Proudly boast PR 3
- Alexa ranking of 341,624
- LinkedIn- over 500 connections
We use our online voice to inspire your demographic-specific audience! Only a fool wouldn’t want to join in on that action (and trust me, you don’t want to be a fool!)
And no, we won’t endorse you or use your name if we don’t personally believe in what you offer. We care about our name, our reputation, and our readers too much.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ADVERTISING/SPONSORSHIP
Our International Attention = Powerful Sponsorship Leverage!
- Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding Blog Feature Article- The Joys Of Fairy-Winged Freedom
- Washington Times Communities & Family On Bikes– Voted Top Ten Family Travel Blogs
- Ynet, Israeli’s Number One Online Newspaper- Front-Page Story Nomadic Family Travel
- Phnom Pen Post- The Nomadic Family Travels A Different Road– Siem Reap Insider Cover Story
- Austrian Televion’s Hagazussa- Living Life Differently – Feature Interview and Mini-Documentary
- Houston’s Jewish Herald Voice– Feature Article Family Living The Dream With Three Kids As A Way of Life
- LA’s Radio KOL America– Feature Guest- Living The Meaningful Family Life
- TravelLinkSites.com– Traveling Families: The Nomadic Family Feature Interview
- Boquete Panama Guide– The Nomadic Family
- Onlife.co.il– Israel’s Modern Women’s Online Magazine- feature story
- FamilyOnBikes.org– Losing Simplicity, Finding Comfort Feature Post
- Rotary International Guest Speaker-Santa Barbara, California and Boquete, Panama
- Backwoods Home Magazine– Claire Wolfe’s Another View of Freedom and A Little Inspiration
- WorldSchoolAdventures.com– Advice for the Aspiring Traveling Family
- Boquete Community Players– Keynote Speakers New Friends In Old Places
- LifeChangingYear.com– The Nomadic Family- Online Friends Worth Leaving Your Kid With
- RaisingMiro.com– Featured Interview Meet The Amazing Family Behind TheNomadicFamily.com
Our Beautiful Sponsors
Wherever we have roamed in this lovely world, we have found amazingly, kind, generous, kind people. Many of these fine individuals have gone well out of their way to make our family more comfortable, happy, satisfied. Businesses around the world run by professional caring souls with the deep desire to go the extra mile, simply because they care. These establishments, by pure kindness, great service, and free or reduced services have enabled us to continue on our open-ended world travel adventure with our kids.
We wish to thank and acknowledge those organizations here.
We are honored to highlight some of the establishments who went well beyond the call of duty for our family, have offered us free or severely reduced rates, and have helped us/befriended us/adopted us as family. Should you pass by them in your world travels, it would be our honor and a huge gift for all for you to use their services.
If they appear here, you can be sure, they are 8 stars out of 5 stars in every aspect. You have our word on it.
It is our sincerest desire to return a good deed to those who have made our family feel loved/blessed/safe in our journey. If you do use them, let us know (for it would make us joyful to know) and let them know that we, the nomadic family, send them through you a huge kiss and a hug. You’ll then see how beautiful these souls really are.
Back Home Hostel– Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
June’s Apartments– Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Resorts World Sentosa– Singapore
Pillows and Toast Hostels– Singapore
The Led Zephyr– Sihanoukville, Cambodia
Moving Paper– Fairy Godmother of Online Biz
Garden Village Guesthouse– Siem Reap, Cambodia
Nomade Backpacker’s Hostel– Lima, Peru