Because we’re such a kick-ass, unique, unreal, so-damn-cute, down-to-earth, funny, sexy, and totally-not-what you-would-expect, inspirational family travel blog, you want to be a part of our quickly growing popularity.
You really want to be HERE if your target audience involves:
- travel-related products and services
- family bonding
- living out your dreams
- international destinations
- pursuing an inspired life
We talk a lot about travel destinations, the unspoken of sides of family life on the road, budget travel, spiritual growth, and all the quirky adventures we have along the way.
And what does that mean to an advertiser/sponsor?
People love us!
We’re cool, different, super modest, and have an exponentially growing loyal following of 25-50 year old, married with children, men and woman with an extraordinary buying power and an even higher desire to change their lives, also through sponsored influence.
We Influence A Powerful Audience!
We’re spreading like wild-fire via Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Linked-In, Stumbled Upon, and Google+. (God, we’re so damn cool!)
We’ve been featured in:
- Babble.com (2012 Nominee Best Family Travel Blog)
- Washington Post Communities (Voted Top Ten Family Travel Blogs)
- South East Asia Backpacker Magazine
- AsiaRooms.com Community
- Rolf Pott’s Vagabonding website
- Cambodia’s Phnom Phen Post
- Ynet– Israel’s #1 Online Newspaper
- Ciao Bambino
- The Boquete Panama Guide
- Triberr outreach of over 6,200,000 ( Did you catch that awesomeness!)
- 3,430 Facebook Followers
- 53,100 YouTube views
- Proudly boast PR 3
- Alexa ranking of 341,624
- LinkedIn- over 400 connections
We use our online voice to inspire your demographic-specific audience! Only a fool wouldn’t want to join in on that action (and trust me, you don’t want to be a fool!)
And no, we won’t endorse you or use your name if we don’t personally believe in what you offer. We care about our name, our reputation, and our readers too much.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: ADVERTISING/SPONSORSHIP
Our International Attention = Powerful Sponsorship Leverage!
- Rolf Potts’ Vagabonding Blog Feature Article- The Joys Of Fairy-Winged Freedom
- Washington Times Communities & Family On Bikes– Voted Top Ten Family Travel Blogs
- Ynet, Israeli’s Number One Online Newspaper- Front-Page Story Nomadic Family Travel
- Phnom Pen Post- The Nomadic Family Travels A Different Road– Siem Reap Insider Cover Story
- Houston’s Jewish Herald Voice– Feature Article Family Living The Dream With Three Kids As A Way of Life
- LA’s Radio KOL America– Feature Guest- Living The Meaningful Family Life
- South East Asia Backpacker- The Nomadic Family Travels South East Asia
- TravelLinkSites.com– Traveling Families: The Nomadic Family Feature Interview
- Boquete Panama Guide– The Nomadic Family
- Onlife.co.il– Israel’s Modern Women’s Online Magazine- feature story
- FamilyOnBikes.org– Losing Simplicity, Finding Comfort Feature Post
- Rotary International Guest Speaker-Santa Barbara, California and Boquete, Panama
- Backwoods Home Magazine– Claire Wolfe’s Another View of Freedom and A Little Inspiration
- WorldSchoolAdventures.com– Advice for the Aspiring Traveling Family
- Boquete Community Players– Keynote Speakers New Friends In Old Places
- LifeChangingYear.com– The Nomadic Family- Online Friends Worth Leaving Your Kid With
- RaisingMiro.com– Featured Interview Meet The Amazing Family Behind TheNomadicFamily.com