Starting Your Holiday with Vanuatu Holiday Deals
An Oceanian island nation east of northern Australia, Vanuatu boasts of breath-taking natural wonders and solid culture that persisted despite Western infiltration.
Indeed, there are numerous places to see in Vanuatu that no place else can quite imitate. It’s a tourist haven that is sure to entice your wandering spirit. First, however, let us give you some helpful tips on how to make the most of your enchanting visit there. After that, you can pack your bags and start your holiday with Vanuatu holiday deals.
- Visit the Vila Market – Whether you’re looking for the perfect souvenir or just a brand new place to experience a different kind of dining, Vila Market should be your top pick! Prices are rock bottom and no one pesters you to buy anything. Nivan ladies would be happy to cook your fish coated with herbs and served to you with rice, or prepare your “lap lap” for you as you watched.
- Make your way to Mt. Marum – But only if you are brave of heart. Mother Nature is a force to be reckoned with, and the caldera of this volcano is a testament to that. Climbing p will test your limits, and the same applies to going down. To make the most out of this experience, you can always ask the guides how to go up one side and down the other. While the lava merely looks as if it were a huge pot of boiling tomato sauce, it will give you bragging rights to say you now know how Frodo felt like up in Mt. Mordor, and that is even without a Sam.
- Cruise the Coongoola – Going to Vanuatu will not be complete unless you go aboard the 23 meter timber ketch that carries more or less 50 passengers to Coongoola, a piece of paradise lost on Earth. No other way would be better than this in going to explore the hidden coves and beaches of fine white sands. You can even go snorkelling and scuba diving. And, if that is not your style, nobody’s going to bat an eye if you chilled under a palm tree with your feet up and just reading a book. Upon your return, dolphins would bid you farewell as they swim with you to the departure point. This is guaranteed to be the one stop in Vanuatu that’s going to take up a chunk of your camera’s memory.
- Go happy horseback riding – Bring out the equestrian in you as you saddle one of the island horses to go on a horseback ride through the Erakor Beach, a cultural village where interaction with the locals is a form of entertainment on its own, the rainforest where you can swim with your horse in the lagoon, and the Lololima cascading waterfalls. After this part of the itinerary, you might want to be taking home good old Seabiscuit with you.
- Savoring Santo – This place is teeming with experiences just waiting to be discovered. Whether you are a hiker or a diving junkie, you will find all that you’re looking for in here and indulge yourself to your heart’s content. History buffs may also find this place tickling their senses as tanks left as remnants of WWII and the sunken body of the SS Coolidge remain to be explored.
It’s vacations like this that make you ultimately ask yourself, “Why haven’t I done this before?” So, pack your bags and get ready for an adventure – Vanuatu style!
Related post: Kobi’s Top Five Australian Dishes