The Nomadic Family’s Guess Country Number 11 Contest
We’re at it again. Unlike our record 8 months in Cambodia, we’re doing the continent hop. Two steps to the left, swing to the right, three half-steps back, and swing around to the other side. Yee-haw!
And to celebrate the insanity of moving too much, we’re opening another contest! Last time (Country 10), we had almost a dozen lucky winners. As new faces, tastes, music, languages, and vistas flash before our eyes, we want to share a token of that love with you. To play, simply follow the trail of clues on our Facebook Page.
Good Luck friends! We love you!
Gabi, Kobi, Solai, Orazi, and Dahnya
The Nomadic Family Guess Country Number 11 Contest Rules:
- Only the first ten people can win.
- You can only guess in the blog comments once.
- Your guess must be an educated guess backed up by why you think this is the case.
- Participants must FB “Like” this post or share this banner of your Facebook page.
- Contest opens March 24th 8am EST. (You can post your guesses before, but I’ll publish them after.)
- Contest closes when we hit 10 winners.
- You cannot participate if you’ve met us personally in this country or we’ve told you through personal communication or an groups or forums where we are.
- You must be cute, friendly, modest, and full of flattery and admiration towards me and/or Kobi in the least and potentially towards the entire family.
Wanna really really help us out friends? You can directly empower us to continue our travels. Did you know that the more YouTube views, the more comments on this blog, the more Google + action we have, the more Twitter followers, the more Facebook friends directly helps us make more money? How? Cuz we can ask advertisers for more money the more active our online presence is. So, help us out cuz you love us, subscribe to the blog, and our YouTube channel, and Twitter, tell everyone you know on Facebook to like us, and if you have any contacts with a newspaper or magazine- tell them how amazing we are! That is 100% directly funding our journey.
I love you…… mwah! Gabi